Simple Invisible Tracker

Monday, July 14, 2008

tagged

OOPS~ i have been tagged by janelle_I and Jing...
aiks~~ is hard for me =__="


1.Six people to tag.

-niger1437
-Fishyho
-荣希@小天堂
-秋天的樱花
-昨日星城今日日记
-天使的天堂乐园


2.Six things I'm passionate about

-sleeping
-sleeping
-travelling
-eating
-playing with my doggie
-watching drama


3. Six things I say too often.

-ana ana~~
-yameh
-wah
-ohh~
-emmm...
-har?


4. Six books I've read recently

-magazine
-magazine
-magazine
-newspaper
-第一次亲密的接触
-月朦胧, 鸟朦胧


5. Six songs I can listen to again and again.

-小情歌
-i will always love you -connie
-收藏
-Final distance
-Maria
-full house


6. Six things I learnt in the past year.

-design
-design
-design
-design
-design
-design^^

19 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

你学到DESIGN很多啊? 嘻嘻...

是沙发吗? YEAH!!!

小海狗 said...

哇。。。。电脑故障,今天才好,第一个就到这里,哪里知道中TAG了。。。呵呵呵

Vincent Cho said...

我的天…sleeping还重复两次…

Simmonette Tan said...

hey, some answers are repeated, you cheated, lol :P

~珊姑娘~ said...

我们同时tag了荣希及niger,哈哈。

你很爱睡觉喔。很好,难怪那么美,睡多人比较美。

Janelle said...

你完全没有讲出粗话哦!

JiaNi said...

Akira 思胜 : 除了設計,我也不知道自己學過什么了。。哈哈哈哈!!!


名叫羊羽的路人 :你別殺我。。T-T


Simmy :aiks~ you are smart >_<"


~珊姑娘~ : 怎么這么巧何啊? 呵呵~
我還真的很愛睡覺。。朋友都說我是是是。。。。豬 T.T


Vincent Cho: 我還真的很愛睡覺 T.T


Janelle_I : har? 我不明白耶?tagged 了要說粗口?

vkeat86 said...

哇~学什么设计?

萤火虫*.* said...

Oh no~~~
is me
is me
is me (*O*)
我又看到我的名.
Wah~~~my blog name there ah!
haha~~~

U tag me is good or not good?
XP haha....

你干嘛睡那么多?=P

動 Orson said...

yer...
美麗的,你好狡猾哦~!
我好像也中招了
但是我在逃避ing..
^^

Beverly's Secret said...

you like design so much?

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Ops, this one is finally in English. So happy, yeah!

You read magazine a lot girl, plus that you sleep most of the time. Oh lala. I know you love to design things a lot. It's evident on your posts though I don't comprehend with your langauge that much!

~惠云~ said...

hey pretty, u r learning design as well? wat kind of design wo? gambateh ya~~

JiaNi said...

杰.Keat & ~惠云~ : 廣告設計^^


萤火虫*.* : hahaha...要讓大家更加可以了解你嘛。。呵呵~


默 :哈哈~我也想。。


Beverly's secret : ya..everyday also design deisgn & design (i m designer mah..hehehe)


Brigida Ayson Schmidt : ya..i like to sleep..so my fren used to call me "pig"..=P

萤火虫*.* said...

呵呵~thanks for the tag^^

Anonymous said...

huh~ 我亲爱的朋友,请别再做猪了!哈`哈!为什么你没把这个秘诀告诉我?睡多会变美?? 真不够朋友!!!

Anonymous said...

huh~ 我亲爱的朋友,请别再做猪了!哈`哈!为什么你没把这个秘诀告诉我?睡多会变美?? 真不够朋友!!!

Anonymous said...

第一次亲密的接触???

哇~不由得不说,你真的是慢了好多拍~

JiaNi said...

鈧凯 : 哈哈! 这本书我在很多很多年前就看过了,只不过最近在家无聊,再重复看回而已..呵呵~